Thursday, April 19, 2012

Absolut Vodka Ice Bar

I am looking to visit the Ice Bar while I%26#39;m in Copenhagen. I was hoping to avoid paying the huge cruise ship excursion cost and try to get there on my own. However, I was just on the Absolut website and it shows that they are open from 17:00 to 00:00 (the ship leaves Copenhagen at 16:00). Does that mean that the Ice Bar opens at a special time for excursion guests only and I cannot get in on my own?




|||



I%26#39;m just wondering if you did go to the ice bar and if so, was it worth it? We too are taking a cruise and are considering getting to it by ourselves after dinner on the ship. I%26#39;d like to find out exactly where the ship docks and how far it is to the town square. It might be nice to see the city at night since the ship doesn%26#39;t leave until 4 am.



Thanks for your feedback, in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment