Thursday, April 19, 2012

Danish National team Q#2

If I could trouble everyone with another question. I%26#39;d like to attend the Denmark-Hungary WCQ match on 14/10, but it%26#39;s sold out. There is something called World Ticket Store that says they can get me a ticket (at a heavily marked-up rate, of course). I can live with that, but it sounds like they%26#39;re just going to wait until a ticket shows up on ebay or something similar, purchase it and then resell it to me. That doesn%26#39;t sound too reliable.





So I%26#39;m thinking of trying to buy a ticket outside the stadium on game day. However, I%26#39;m wondering if 1) is that legal in Denmark?; 2) if it is illegal, is the law enforced in any meaningful sense?; and 3) assuming it is legal or is illegal but generally winked at by the police, is it something that Danes do to the level that I have a reasonable chance of getting a ticket?





Sorry for the long-winded set of questions. Any response will be greatly appreciated.






|||



It is illegal to sell tickets at a higher price than they were bought at. Violations are fined. The police only target sellers.





Hans




|||



Thank you, Hans. Yes, I kind of expected it would be illegal in Denmark. I%26#39;ll have to find another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment