Thursday, April 12, 2012

Helsingor/Hillerod/Humlebaek

Hello



I am going to Copenhagen for four nights and would like to visit Kronborg Castle, Frederiksborg Castle and the Louisiana museum.



I would get an early start and think this is doable. Would anyone disagree?



I think i know how to get up to Helsingor. I don%26#39;t have much information on the regional train to Hillerod. Any assistance is appreciated. In order to get to Humlebaek would I have to go back to Helsingor? I will have the Copenhagen card. Is the regional train included?



Thank you all.



Mike




|||



Hi Mike,





If I were you I would visit the places in this order:



Frederiksborg Castle (open 10-17)



Kronborg Castle (open 10.30-17)



Louisiana (open 11-22).





Take the S-train E-line from Copenhagen to Hillerod.





From Hillerod take the train to Helsingor. The train departs every hour at x.00.





From Helsingor take bus 388 to Louisiana. The bus departs at x.09 and x.39 and stops right in front of the museum.





From Louisiana take bus 388 to Humlebaek. The bus departs at x.00, x.30 and x.40. From Humlebaek take the train back to Copenhagen.





You can plan you trip here: http://www.rejseplanen.dk/ (change language near the bottom of the page).





All public transport in all North Zealand is included in CPH Card, so all your travel is included.





Hans




|||



Hej Hans



Tak!



That is the extent of my Danish. I appreciate the complete answer to my question. I will follow it. One other thing, when I am away from work I always like my MS Outlook to have an out of office reply in the native language I am visiting. I enjoy confusing people trying to contact me when I am on vacation.



Could you please give me the Danish version of....



Hello, I am on vacation from September 3rd to September 9th. If you need to reach someone in my absence, please contact xxxxxx





Thanks (Tak) again



Mike




|||



Hi again Mike,





Not a direct translation of the second sentence, but the way I used to set it up at my office.





Hej, jeg er på ferie fra 3. september til 9. september. I mit fravær kan du kontakte xxxxx





Hans




|||



Thanks again!



Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment