Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need help on car rental and contryside of Denmark

My husband and I will be on Emerald Princess leaving on Sept 3. We will arrive CPH in Aug 28. We plan to buy CPH card and spent Aug 28 (evening)-Aug 30 in CPH. We are thinking about rent a car from Aug 31 -Sept 3 and drive to contryside. My husband want to visit his mom hometown near Ribe and see the conuntryside.





What is the company you recommend to rent a car? I notice that the rental car is VERY expensive here. But that is what my husband want to do. We want to rent in town to avoid the airport fee. What area do you suggest?





What town outside CPH you think we should visit and spent time?





We also thinking about spent our last night in the other town and then drive to CPH on Spt 3 to return our car and go to the pier. I read that at the beginning of Sept it has a big conference in town, so we think we should stay somewhere else. Where should we stay.





Thank you for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment