Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Square Hotel

Would like RECENT info on The Square Hotel.





It sounded like an ideal location.





Will only be in Copenhagen 2days l night and need something centrally located, but clean, resonable etc.




|||



You can find recent reviews here:



tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g189541-d2…




|||



I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Square Hotel yet, but the location is great. I lived in Copenhagen for 20 years of summers. I just booked myself into The Square for this summer. It%26#39;ll be my first time staying at a hotel in Copenhagen. Smiles. But, I just wanted my own space this time. Happy Travels!




|||



We are booked for July 4 and 5. Any more info? Also any recommendations for breakfast? It sound expensive to buy in the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment