Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to arrive to Herning from Amsterdam

Hi! I%26#39;m trying to planning an European trip this summer. I would go in Amsterdam for a while and then reach Herning by train. Do you know if it exists a train from Amsterdam to Herning?





Thank you a lot and sorry, really sorry, for my english!





:)




|||



There are no direct trains from Amsterdam to Herning. Night train with 2 changes takes about 14½ hours. Day trains with 4-5 changes take about 11½ hours. One-way fare is around EUR 130/pp.





You can find timetables here: http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en





KLM have return flights in July from EUR 200. Flight takes about 1 hour. From Billund you can take a bus to Herning. One-way DKK 90/pp.





Hans




|||



It seems it%26#39;s not easy ... may be I%26#39;ll change my plans! Any way thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment