Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flex card

I was wondering about this 7-day flex card. I am in Christianshavn (zone 1) and would commute to Roskilde festival these days. I would go there probably around 6 days all in all. Would this be an advantage compared to the 8-zone (or some other) klippekort?





Tnx




|||



Would You go to Roskilde and stay there for the whole 6 days, or would You go back and forward every day? How many times do You think You%26#39;ll be pending between CPH - Roskilde?




|||



I%26#39;ve been looking at the prices. A 7-day flexcard covering 8 zones will cost 515 DKK and You can then travel infinitively in these 8 zones.



A 8 zones clip-card with 10 clips will cost 390 DKK. But asuming You%26#39;re gonna travel CPH - Roskilde every day 2 times(return) You%26#39;ll need 14 clips to cover all trips. That will add up to 780 DKK for 2 clip-cards and You%26#39;ll end up with 6 clips, which You cannot refund.



So it depends - if You can do it on 1 clip-card that will be cheapest, otherwise go for the 7-day flexcard.



Have a nice Roskildefestival :)




|||



Thanks, I think I will be able to decide now when I count the days I%26#39;m going back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment