Sunday, April 15, 2012

Det Gamble Mejeri or Nordisk Spisehus

I%26#39;m trying to decide between the two for lunch. Is anyone familiary with either restaurant?




|||



I haven%26#39;t tried any of them but I know which one I would try first: Nordisk Spisehus.





It%26#39;s owned by the same people who run what is considered the best restaurant in Århus - Malling og Schmidt.





Most experts agree they really should get a Michelin star, but the inspectors don%26#39;t seem to know there%26#39;s great cooking outside Copenhagen.





And you are aware that Det Gamle Mejeri is well outside walking distance from the city center in the suburb of Maarslet?




|||



Thanks for the reply. I knew that Nordisk was connected to the other restaurant, which has been highly rated. We now have a reservation as well at WH in the Japanese Garden. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment