Sunday, April 15, 2012

Need help for Copenhagen planning

Can someone please help me. I will be coming off a cruise ship on 9/1.





We have already plaaned a night canal/Tivoli tour.





Starting at 9am I would like do a nive self serve walking tour.





I definately want to see the changing of the guards, the crown jewels and make a reservation for the Ice Bar.





I am just not sure how I should schedule it all in the right order.



The times for the Ice Bar can be anytime from 12:30 until 3:00pm.





I would like to be back at my ship by 4:30 at the latest.





Can anyone please help me put this all in order




|||



You can have a really unhurried and relaxing day in Copenhagen - your 3 must sees are easily visited during the hours you have available.





If I%26#39;m not mistaken you ships docks at Langlinie.





I sugggest you start by walking towards Rosenborg Castle, where the crown jewels are, at around 9 a.m. - the castle opens at 10 a.m. that will leave you time to enjoy the city during your walk.





It will take you about 40 minutes it%26#39;s a 3 kilometer walk and you pass the little mermaid as well as a very nice fountain called Gefion.





The changing of the guard is at 12 at Amalienborg.





Now it might not be a big deal, if the queen or the prince consort is not in residence it will just be the guardsmen walking through the city center.





If she is at home there will be a marching band.





But lucky for you they start of right next to Rosenborg at 11.30 - so you will be absolutely first to know it there is music or not.





It%26#39;s ok to walk behind them if you want. If not you could go directly to Amalienborg and be there when they get there.





At no later than 12.15 you are free to lunch before you go to the Ice Bar.





If you want suggestions for lunch places just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment