Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

First trip to Copenhagen this Wednesday thru Saturday and all I see in the forcast is Rain! When does summer arrive! (I know, right after I leave)




|||



I was thinking on going to Denmark in August.. but I guess the rain can spoil my adventure.. is summer the rainy season?




|||



Yes, esp looks to be quite wet on Thursday and Friday.





There is an old Danish song that says %26quot;Showers that go an come, that%26#39;s the Danish summer%26quot;.





August is often - weather wise - a better month than July.





Hans




|||



The last week - ten days has been grey and rainy with only occasional sunrays here and there. The temperature is OK though, about 18-22C in the daytime. But actually, statistically viewed, it%26#39;s been a good summer so far - untill about ten days ago. April was a blast, May absolutely fair and June also good. I hope that the sun will strike back when I return from Egypt on the 6/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment