Thursday, April 19, 2012

apartment location advice

Hello,



My husband will be attending a conference in Copenhagen this October. Our 10 year old daughter, 8 month old baby, and me will be tagging along. The daytime venue for his conference is the Bella Center, while the evening venue will be the Koncerthuset DR (although the evening activities don%26#39;t end until 3 or 4 in the morning). I think some sort of apartment would work best - but am wondering what area we should try to stay in so that all of our needs would be met. The kids and I will be doing touristy things, while my husband needs access to his conference, keeping in mind that he%26#39;ll be coming home very late at night. We%26#39;ll be there for at least a week. Thank you for any advice!



-antonia




|||



Bella Center and Koncerthuset DR are on the same metro line - M1. The metro runs through the night.





I would suggest that you stay in the city center - around Kongens Nytorv is a nice area - to make the sighseeing easy for you and the kids.





Then your husband can use the metro to go to the conference.




|||



I agree 100%. You want to stay anywhere else then near Bella Center or DR. The metroride from Kongens Nytorv or Nørreport station is 3-7 minutes. I would even prefer Vesterbro, Østerbro and Frederiksberg over the Ørestad-area.

No comments:

Post a Comment