Thursday, April 19, 2012

Danish National Team

Hi,





I plan to be in Jutland in October. I understand that the Danish national team trains in Vejle, and I was hoping to watch them a bit as they get ready for Sweden in their World Cup qualifying match. Anyone know if their training sessions are open to the public? Thanks.






|||



Oops, I found out the team trains in Vedbaek, not Vejle. Anyway, the question still stands, if anyone knows, about whether their training sessions are open to the public. Thanks.




|||



Hi Hayaka,





The danish national team normaly trains in Helsingør in Sjælland and some of the training sessions are open to the public and the press.



I dont think they will train in Vejle as they are playing in Parken, Copenhagen




|||



Yes some of the training session at Helsingør stadion are open for the public.





But it%26#39;s quite a trip from Jutland to Helsingør.





The team always stays at hotel Marina - when October rolls around you might call them at +45 45 891 711 and ask them when the sessions are.




|||



That%26#39;s great. Thanks very much for all of the replies. I guess I%26#39;ll have to visit Copenhagen a bit earlier than I had planned, but that%26#39;s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment