Thursday, April 19, 2012

sim card for cell phone

Hi do you have any idea how much a sim card for cell phone in Denmark? thank you very much






|||



Are you talking pay-as-you-go or a card with a subscription?




|||



Hi good morning. I am thinking of pay as use it in short like prepaid so I can use it when I get there to Denamrk. Can I use that also when the ship visit other ports like Stockholm,Finland,Estonia %26amp; St.petersburg Russia. Thank you again for your kindness.




|||



I don%26#39;t know if pay-as-you-go (called %26#39;taletid%26#39; here) works abroad.





I think you buy a simcard with a number including 100 kroner of talk for 100 Kr.





They can be bought pretty ´much everywhere, so you will have no trouble getting a number quickly. All supermarkets, convenience stores, kiosks etc.





Off course, the price for calling is higher than regular subscriptions and I am sure that if they can be used abroad, the price is very high.




|||



thank you again very much for the information.




|||



I was noticing on another site.



About unlocking a regular cell phone before leaving the states and buying a simi card oversea. Not for sure how it would work at the ports as you mention. We must be on the same cruise so let me know if you solve this problem???




|||



hi will you be on Emerald Princess May 16? That is the one we will be on. My phones are unlocked already so I just have to buy sim card when I get there and buy some air time. That is what I do when I go outside US hope this will help you. Any question and if I know the answer I will answer you.




|||



This is great info, Where or do you know where to buy these simi cards in Denmark or elsewhere. Do you look for cell phone companies there. If we buy one there is it good in Oslo, Stockholm, Finland, Probably not in St. Petersburg, and Tallin??? I thought I would go to my cell company and start talk to them.




|||



there are several websites where u can place your order but it is quite expensive so I thought of just buying when we arrive in Denmark as one of the advisors suggested. If that will work in other countries I do not know,that we have to find out when we get there. If u have other info that u can get pls le me know. thank you sooooo much




|||



I thought I would add my question here, seeing as it%26#39;s related...





I will be in Denmark for a month later this year and would like to get a pay as you go such as a %26#39;teletid%26#39; style sim and card for the time I am in Denmark. As I have a smart phone - nokia e71 -(which is wifi enabled) I would like to have internet access available.





Can anyone suggest if I am better off getting pay as you go wireless internet access (is this possible?) or is it possible to get pay as you go mobile internet?





Can anyone suggest any particular products or services that would give me a month of mobile phone and internet?




|||



%26quot;nokia e71 -(which is wifi enabled)%26quot;





For WiFi you don%26#39;t need a sim card. WiFi is the same technology PC%26#39;s use for wireless. You just need an accespoint for WiFi. Most hotels (and other establishments, too) in the Nordic offer free wireless connections. WiFi will get you to the Internet, for phone you%26#39;ll need a sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment