Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aarhus (Denmark) to Gothenburg, (Sweden)

Hi,





I am planning a business trip to Aarhus, Denmark and then from there to Gothenburg, Sweden.





I will see the customer during the day and have to get an evening flights however there is no evening flight availlable on that date.





I wonder if there is a fast train from Aarhus (denmark) to Gothenburg (sweden). Or what would be the best way to travel? Also how far the station/port in Aarhus to the centre. I finish with the customer between 17.30 - 18.00hrs. Can I make it to the ferry or train on time.





I will very much appreciate if some one can help me on this matter.





Thank you. MM




|||



There no fast trains between Aarhus and Gothenburg.





You can catch a train from Aarhus to Frederikshavn. Departure 18:52 Arrival 21:34. One-way: Standard DKK 214 - 1%26#39; DKK 321. Timetables: http://www.rejseplanen.dk/ - change language near bottom of page.





From Frederikshaven you can catch a ferry to Gothenburg. Departure 22:30 Arrival 02:00 One-way DKK 131.80. http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry/





The first morning flight depatures Aarhus Airport 07:45.





Hans




|||



Good morning Hans,





This information is great, thank you very much.





It will be my first time in Denmark and you know I spent half day yesterday trying to figure out the right way to do it.





I will check the web sites you have given.





Many thanks again.





Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment