Friday, March 23, 2012

Is Denmark as big as Tasmania Australia ???

My daughter ask me this question this morning.



I have not had time to look up the geographics of both places.





Any Ozzies tripping round Denmark could answer this question for me ? Or Princess Mary, she would know ! (LOL :) :) :) )




|||



No, Tasmania is about one and a half time as big as Denmark. But then Denmark is one piece of mainland - bordering on Germany - and about 400 islands - the bigges of which is Zealand, where Copenhagen is situated.





So a lot of Danes are actually islanders ;)




|||



Halo Andreadoria !





WOW ! As Australians we think Tasmania is tiny, to get around.





So thats fantastic to think where my daughter goes next year in not to far to travel around from place to place.



Your Princess Mary is from Tasmania /Australia ,its a very pretty place.





I am so excited for my daughter, she leaves Australia on 22nd January, I have purchased some fur lined boots for that time of the year !





:) :) :) :) Thanx for reply !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment