Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Copenhagen to Finland to Sweden

Just starting my research, would like to fly into Copenhagen from there take a booze cruise to Finland (heard that was fun) and then on to Sweden. Do not want to spend too much time in cities, I am more into countryside, scenery and outdoor activities. Going June or July 2010 and know absolutely nothing about any of these locations. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)




|||



%26quot;fly into Copenhagen from there take a booze cruise to Finland (heard that was fun) and then on to Sweden.%26quot;





Sorry, booze cruise is between Stockholm and Helsinki. Fly CPH to HEL and then the cruise to STO.




|||



Thank you for your input. I could fly into Sweden instead and go from there to Helsinki. What is your recommendation that I try and cover in a two week period? I was advised by someone to fly into Copenhagen then take a short flight from there to Sweden, as I said I know nothing about any of these Countries and am just beginning to gather information. Truthfully I hadn%26#39;t even looked at a map before I posted my question which prior to responding to your comment I have done. Would have been a good place to start instead of sounding like a total space cadet but sometimes just throwing it out there you learn more :) I appreciate your response.




|||



Yep, it%26#39;s a good idea to fly into Stockholm if there are suitable flights. (CPH seems to have the best variety of connections in The Nordic)





Arrive in STO, booze cruise to HEL, flight HEL-CPH and leave from CPH.





2 weeks? That%26#39;s pretty reasonable amount of time. Few days in each country.





BTW while in Helsinki do take a day trip to Tallinn, Estonia.




|||



Awesome, thank you so much. I think I may be able to get a decent flight into Stockholm. This is a huge help, now I feel like I have a starting point. You have given me a spring board to start planning my trip. Very much appreciated. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment