Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Restaurants Nr The Square Hotel

Hi, we are visiting Copenhagen shortly and staying at The Square hotel (Radhuspladsen 14, Copenhagen DK-1550) which I believe is not far from City Hall Square. Can anyone recommend a good place for breakfast and venues for dinner nearby?




|||



With that location, almost everything is nearby. Not far from your hotel (10 min walk) is Halmtorvet (Halm Square) with many nice cafees (good breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner). Try Carlton for instance or some of the cafees on the other side of the street.





As for dinner, what kind of food do you like and what kind of places? How old are you? You%26#39;ve got many amazing places to chose between staying at Square Hotel.




|||



Hi Heroneya, thanks for the information (and on the weather front to, I will pack layers!)





My friend and I are both in our early 30%26#39;s on a girlie weekend. We just want to see a few sights, thinking Tivoli, Nyhavn %26amp; a canal boat trip, some shopping (is stroget the best place for more high street brands or than designer?). Is there any must see sights you would recommend.





Thanks for the tip on breakfast, we%26#39;ll try one of the cafes for a leisurely breakfast and watch the work go by. Re food type for dinner I%26#39;m not really a big fish or meat eater chicken is about my limit so I usually play it safe and opt of vegetarian.





Thanks again!



Ange




|||



I would love to help you out with that. Feel free to contact me (heroneya@gmail.com). I have loads of suggestions :)




|||



The cafe attached to the hotel was pretty good for breakfast. Decent prices, food was good, convenient. If it%26#39;s hot try one of their fancy iced coffee drinks.




|||



Consider Riz Raz for a vegetarian buffet meal. It was surprisingly good and cheap (for CPH).

No comments:

Post a Comment