Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Copenhagen to Amsterdam



Hi,





Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest train ticket to go from Copenhagen to Amsterdam?





Thank you.




|||



Hi,



is there a specific reason for you to go by train? If not, I would search for plane tickets instead. It is quite expensive to go by train, so if you don%26#39;t mind flying I think you could actually save both time and money by swapping the train ride for a plane.





You could also go by bus from Copenhagen, but I just checked the prices, and they are not comparable to the cheap airplane tickets. I%26#39;ve taken the bus from Copenhagen to Amsterdam a few times and cannot recommend it (but that%26#39;s me, I am not a bus person!!).





Norwegian Air has one way plane tickets for about DKK 500.





However, if you should wish to go by train you should contact DSB, I just copied this from their web page:



------



DSB Customer Centre



+45 70 13 14 15. Welcome message in English. English speaking staff. Here you can book or buy tickets, get information about train services or other information about DSB.





For international train journeys:





70 13 14 15, press 3 for English version 1 for Information and Tickets, and then 2 for International. You can reach us by telephone everyday: 08:00 - 20:00.



---------



Hope this helps, Katrine




|||



Cheapest train tickets Copenhagen to Amsterdam are DKK 697 (DKK 931 on the daily night train).





Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment