Friday, March 30, 2012

Phone cards?

Though I%26#39;d prefer renting a cell phone during my short stay in Copenhagen, I don%26#39;t seem to be able to locate a supplier to rent a phone. Therefore, I may need to use public phones. Do public phones still accept coins, or are phone cards needed? Last time I was in Copenhagen, I needed to make a call, and at this particular train station, the phone did not accept coins, so I had to purchase a phone card to make just one call. Is there a better way? To be honest, I%26#39;ve not used a phone card in a long time, is there a recommended card that I should purchase for use while in CPH? I don%26#39;t expect to make many calls, probably just two, maybe 5 at the most. Thanks




|||



This is what the official tourist informations has to say on the subject:





visitdenmark.com/usa/…telephones.htm





About rental this is the only information I can find and I know nothing about the business:





altelphonerental.com/coverage/…denmark.html





I assume you are sure your cell phone wouldn%26#39;t work in Denmark with a prepaid sim card bought here.

No comments:

Post a Comment