Friday, March 30, 2012

would u pick a hotel near...

In picking a hotel would you choose one near Tivoli Gardens (rr station) Or on the waterfront.





Are most hotels Non Air conditioned?





Do any permit smoking?





thanks




|||



I%26#39;d choose waterfront, it%26#39;s just 10 mins walk from the Tivoli. I like the canal view from Marriott.





%26quot;Are most hotels Non Air conditioned?%26quot; No idea, but it%26#39;s only needed (if at all) from June to August, not a major problem.





%26quot;Do any permit smoking?%26quot; Most places seem to be non-smoking, due to legislation I guess.




|||



The waterfront is quite nice, but a bit deserted. Polarbearfin are right, though, it takes about 10 minutes to walk to central CPH.





When will you be here? Air con is not very common here in Copenhagen, or Denmark, as we really do not need it - talking about 8 days per year when you would really wish you had one. We just open a window... or turn up the heat.





About smoking - if this is important for you, you should ask the hotel. Most hotels are non-smoking, but I think it is up to the hotel to decide. All cafes and restaurants are non-smoking (but you are still allowed to smoke in some small pubs and bars).




|||



Air Conditioned? Haha, consider yourself lucky if the radiators are working.



We are lucky if there is one single day a year where the temperature is high enough to turn the aircondition on. Nobody has it, nobody needs one.



77 F is the hottest you will ever experience here in summer time (if you are that lucky!).



I hope you will have splendid time and I recommend hotels near Tivoli. You will be pretty close to everything.




|||



So Far I have 2 votes for waterfront and one for Tivoli area. I have plenty of time to continue looking since my cruise fr CPH isnt til next yr.





I will post hotels when I narrow it down





thanks ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment