Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clearing customs & immigration

I will be arriving into Copenhagen at 7:30am. My scheduled flight (SAS) departs as 9:30am. Is 2 hours sufficient to clear customs %26amp; immigrations and make my flight?



Thank you.




|||



No problem. There can be a few minutes queue to the passport control. If your luggage is already checked in to the final destination you don%26#39;t need to go thru customs, check in and security.




|||



Definitely PLENTY of time! You%26#39;ll have time to check out some of the stores as well. And there are some very nice ones.




|||



I will not be using the same airlines for both flights. I will have 3 pieces of luggage, 2 of which will go with me and 1 which I intend to arrange to store at the Airport for 2 weeks until my return. I also hear that it is quite a distance from the immigration area to the check in counters. Any information is greatly appreciated.



Thank you.




|||



See http://www.cph.dk/CPH/UK/MAIN/





That gives you eg a map of the airport. It is not that big, I takes like 5 mins to walk from the gate to check in counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment