Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where to stay in Copenhagen?

My husband and I are going for the first time next spring and are trying to look ahead and find out the best areas to stay in and good budget options. We also are wondering about staying a night in Roskilde? Would that be interesting?




|||



Hi Denise



just got back last week. And I just posted a review for the Avenue hotel. It is not a centrally located hotel but I was looking for a hotel that included breakfast. Property was a decent choice. We went out to Roskilde for one day to see the Viking museum and the cathedral. We bought the Copenhagen card for 3 days that cover lots of things but not the Viking museum.



I don%26#39;t know what else you plan to do, but I think a day trip is enough.




|||



Roskilde is very close, it would be silly to pack the suitcase and stay the night over. You can also catch the late bus/train if you want to go out in Roskilde.





Try Cabinn hotels, they are very cheap, locations are good, but the rooms are not so spacious.




|||



Also check out the %26quot;Scandic%26quot; hotels. Very good standard, and high value for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment