Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun in late October.

I visited Copenhagen last year in August and had such a good time I%26#39;ll be coming back again in late October -- but I have some questions.





What time does the sun usually set? I read somewhere that it sets ~6 pm, is this accurate?





What will the weather be like. I realize it will be cold, but is it really cold?





Also, will there be less crowds than I encountered last year in August?




|||





I think 6 pm is quite right...



October is one of my favorite months here in Copenhagen. The weather can be anything from bitterly cold and windy, rain and sun, so bring clothes that you can put on in layers - and something to keep you dry if it rains.



If you are lucky you will have some beautiful late fall days with high sun and blue skies. But the truth about weather in denmark is that it is totally unpredictable.





I think you will see less crowds than in August. But the tourist season have been quite disappointing this year compared to other years.







Have fun and don%26#39;t hesitate to ask again.




|||



I agree pretty much with Katrine, though I would like to add that what%26#39;s really nasty here it is wind. If the wind%26#39;s not blowing, the temperature doesn%26#39;t really get that low in October.





That is why you should remember your scarf and your jacket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment