Friday, March 30, 2012

Is it easy to make last minute arrangements....

Im visiting a friend in Prague in a couple of weeks. Ill be there for a coule of days before I fly home from Copenhagen (I plan on spending a couple days there too) My problem is, she says that she wants to come to Copenhagen with, and insists on making the plans on getting there/accomadation arrangements when we plan on leaving. Im nervous that waiting until last minuite we mess up the schedule and maybe end up costing alot. I feel like I should have a plane/train ticket ready, and a hotel booked. So my question is, will it most likely be fine and I won%26#39;t have a problem getting from Prague to Copenhagen on last minute.



I hope this made sense, just let me know if I have to clarify anything. I appreciate any advice. Thanks!




|||



Hi,





Norwegian are expanding their flights on Prague-Copenhagen, but it%26#39;s a low cost airline so tickets will most likely be more expensive closer to departure.





Trains will be via Berlin and Hamburg and most likely more expensive than a flight.





No need to book hotels in advance for September. It%26#39;s not peak season, so you can find reasonable hotels on arrival.





Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment