Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tivoli question

Now I did do a search I just wanted to clarify. On the website it said %26quot;open everyday until 20 September%26quot;





Does this mean its completely shut down after that or just during the week. I will be in Copenhagen around 25 September, and was just wondering if it will be completely shut down until the week it is open in October.





Thank you!




|||



Unfortunately for you it will be completely shutdown until October and then again after that until end of November.




|||



aww. Well to look on the bright side there is plenty more things to do. Thanks for your answer!




|||



I too will be in Copenhagen at the same time, and planned on visiting Tivoli Sept 26th. Glad I know about this ahead of time. Thanks for the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment