Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adventures

I am arriving in copenhagen mid may and will be there for six weeks, I am looking for adventure. Could someone please help me out with canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing or anything else. I am wiling to travel to Sweden for some fun. I cannot be gone more than a weekend for a tour.




|||



On this side You can find links to both Kayaking and climbing. It%26#39;s a danish website, but You can get it translated via Google:





www.kajakhotellet.dk/group.asp?group=122





The kayaking-tours with %26quot;kajakOle%26quot; are arranged in the channels of Copenhagen, and is a kind of sightseeingtrip where most poeple can participate.



If Youwant extreme rivers and stuff, Sweden is the place to go!!! You can try to google whitewaterrafting in Sweden, or something - I%26#39;m sure that a lot will pop up.





Also try and look at this side:





outdoorexplore.dk/product.asp?product=419





They arrange a wide variety of both climbing (alpine and climbingwalls) and kayaking and lots of other outdoor-activities - and I think there prices are very reasonable.



Good luck with the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment