Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scandic Palace???

Anyone stay there since the 5/9 posting. I am wondering how they are handling the people with the pre paid prior to the take over with breakfast. I read one posting and they would not honor it. I emailed that question to the hotel and all they said was that I did have a reservation.




|||



We%26#39;re staying at the Palace in late August. Our reservation was made through the Starwood/Meridien website in March, before the takeover by Scandic. An email exchange with the hotel in early April assured us that they would honor the Meridien rate. Forgot to ask about the breakfast which was included in the Meridien rate. Looking at the Scandic site, it suggests that breakfasts are included with their rates.





Let us know if you hear further from the hotel.




|||



As stated in a posting on the trip advisior hotel scandic Palace #37 ranking I think. Anyway someone posted that they got a low rate prior to the change over and they would not honor the breakfast. I was hopeing someone might have stayed recently who has had the same experience.Like I mentioned, did not contact the hotel again just figured I would take it up with them when I get there. Our stay is July 12th for 3 nights. will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment