Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Copenhagen City tour

Hi,



I want to know that at copenhagen do they have any city tour by bus like City sightseeing tour in Hamburg or Athens...?





If yes, where could I take this, how much for the ticket and its schedule.





Thanks a lot.



Le




|||



Hi,





%26quot;hop-on, hop-off%26quot; bus:



www.sightseeing.dk/regado.jsp?type=page%26id=96





Hans




|||



Thanks so much Hans




|||



Hi Hans,





Please tell me how long is the validity of the %26quot; hop on- hop off%26quot; bus ticket.





Many thanks





Le




|||



From the link above:





The ticket is valid for 1 full day (2 days for the Freedom Ticket).





Hans




|||



Dear Hans,





Thanks a lot, I did not find this info fr the web, poor me!





Le

No comments:

Post a Comment