Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things to See in Copenhagen

I%26#39;m going to visit Copenhagen sometime in mid June. I mapped on the map all the things i want to see while i%26#39;m there.





Can someone edit the map for me and let me know if I%26#39;m missing any major city attractions.please fill free to add.





here is the link to my google map





maps.google.com/maps/ms…





thanks in advance




|||



Hi,





I don%26#39;t know how to edit google maps, but I definitely think you are missing Tivoli.





You can get more inspiration here:



visitcopenhagen.com/tourist/what_to_see_and_…





Hans




|||



Hi - yes, you missed Tivoli, as former poster said! I guess that you are aware that Kronborg in in Helsingør...? If you are going there, I would recommend that you stop in Humlebæk on the way to/from Hesingør to see the Louisiana Art Museum - my all time number one attraction outside Copenhagen!




|||



I visited Copenhagen last week and followed the advice given by katrineCPH and visited - among other things - both Kronborg Castle and Lousiana Museum of Modern Art. There is an excellent Max Ernst exhibition at the Lousiana at the moment and of all the museums I saw during my four days in the area, this one was the best (in my opinion better than Arken or the Staten Museum of Art). An additional advantage is that on week-days the Lousiana is open in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment