Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lego Land

Has anyone been to Lego Land in Denmark recently? I have a child who is loving legos these days and am considering a trip in the next few years. I was interested in visiting there when I was a kid, so I am wondering if the quality and ambience is still high and worth a trip.




|||



Hi





I havent been to Legoland since I was a child, but one of my friends went there with her child and they both loved it, so I am guessing it is still a good experience :).





You should however be aware that Legoland is in Jutland wich is in an entirely different part of Denmark than Copenhagen, so you would have to rent a car or take the train to get there.





:)




|||



We were there last summer. Very nice, but very expensive. It is smaller than the typical American theme-park, but still provides at least one day of entertainment. The many Lego buildings are amazing. We stayed at the official Legoland Hotel which overlooked the park. Very convenient, but also very expensive. But if you are going to go all the way there why not spend the extra mony and stay on the property.




|||



Thanks for your advice. Can I ask which month you went? And was it busy?





Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment