Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Club Lorry card

When I visited the Copenhagen Island Hotel%26#39;s website, it stated that guests could get 15% off when eating in their restaurants if they possess a Club Lorry card.





I tried to get some info to apply for the card and (although the page was all in Danish)figured out that the card cost DKK195.





Can anyone help me with the application process? I couldn%26#39;t find a button to click for %26quot;registration%26quot;. Can Canadians apply for that or it%26#39;s mainly for the locals?





Any useful info is appreciated.




|||



The Club is a loyality club for a local Danish tv-station.





The website does not say anything about turists not being allowed membership, on the other hand on the page where you can apply for membership you can%26#39;t enter a non-Danish place of residence.





If I were you I%26#39;d send them a mail at:





Club@tv2lorry.dk




|||



Thanks for the very useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment