Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Need Help

Hi,I am going to arrive at CPH Airport at 13:05 on 21/5/2009 at Terminal 2 and I want to take the train from CPH Airport to Copenhagen Central Station as I will stay at The Palace Hotel.





As I read in the past reviews, I have to go to Terminal 3 to catch the train wich costs 28.50 DKK per sigle which includes 3 zones and takeS 30 minutes.





My questions are:





1. Is it really cheaper than takeing a taxi directly to the hotel from the airport?





2.How to go from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3? Can I use te free bus or the distance is easy to walk and where can I foind the bus in Terminal 2?





3.I planning to go to Malmo on 22/5/2009, does the discounts card includes the trains To/From Malmo or not?





4.I will leave CPH Airport to Milan Malpensa on 24/5/2009 at 8:25 AM, is it ok to take the train back again and can I buy a return ticket from the airport or it%26#39;s better to take a taxi?





Thanks in advance for your help.




|||



1. A lot. A taxi will run you around 200 DKK.





2. They are not huge and are connected. Easy walking distance. 5-7 minutes maximum.





3. Don%26#39;t know about that one. Someone else?





4. No need to buy a return. Just buy a ticket at central station. Again, a taxi is of course easy, but about 150-170 kroner more expensive than the train.




|||



Thanks Don Thomas




|||



Just at a supplement to the answer from DonThomas:





A one way ticekt for the trip from the airport to central Copenhagen is now 31,50 dkr but still way cheaper than a taxi.





The trip takes exactly 13 minutes - a lot faster than a taxi at most times of day.





All passengers leave the bagage claim in Terminal 3 - so even if you land at terminal 2 you will have walked to the terminal where the train stops before you go through customs.





And no discount cards like clip cards, Copenhagen Card or a 24 hour card does not cover the trip to Malmö.





You buy the ticket at the stations just before you want to go.








|||



Thanks Andrea your reply really added value..it is highly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment