Tuesday, April 24, 2012

question about CPHCard validation?

Hi,



I´m going to visit Copenhagen soon, but I have a question about CPHCard and I´d appreciate if someone could help me!



I want to pre-order my card and then if I arrive @ Copenhagen airport with it and want to use it straight away to get from the airport to the city center with Metro - where or how can I validate CPHCard in the Airport´s Metro? I know there is something said that the card will be stamped on the first place I visit and has to have a time, but if I want to use the Metro transportation first, how about it?





Also does CPHCard work with Harbour busses too?





Thanks!




|||



It seams that you need the card validated either at the ticket counter for the trains into Copenhagen or at the airport information desk to the right of where you leave the baggage area.





But seeing as there%26#39;s nothing saved by ordering online why not buy when you get here?





Those two places are exactly the same two places you can buy the card from.





On most times of day the information desk will be the quickes place to either validate or buy.




|||



Thank you for the information :) Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment