Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best location in Copenhagen

Where is the best location to stay in Copenhagen? I%26#39;ll only be there for a day and a half so I%26#39;d like to stay within walking distance to as many things as possible. I%26#39;m also planning on doing the bike tours.




|||



Hi,





The Square is located at the Town Hall Square which is right in the city centre.





The area around Kongens Nytorv is also a good area to stay.





Which end of the price range are you looking for?





Hans




|||



I%26#39;m looking to spend around DKK 1.200 I%26#39;m only spending one night so am more concerned about location than something posh. I think the top of my list now is probably Bethel. I just checked the location rating for Bethel and most people gave it 5 stars.




|||



I just checked Hotels.com and The Square is only $153 for a double. That seems very reasonable so I will keep that in mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment