Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rock Climbing in Sweden

I am studying abroad in Copenhagen and I am interested in a Rock climbing tour in Southern Sweden. Could someone give me some advice on a tour company and the best location to do this?




|||



Not meening to be rude or anything, but are You aware that Copenhagen is not a part of Sweden - It%26#39;s the capitol of Denmark. Many poeple think that Copenhagen are a swedish city, part of Germany, or something like that.



That%26#39;s not the case.



I suggest that You ask Your question in a swedish forum - like e.g. Stockholm forum (capitol of Sweden). I think You%26#39;ll get better answers there.



Have a nice rockclimbingtrip - Sweden is sure a perfect place for such activities.




|||



Ough - just noticed that You study here, so offcourse You know in which country CPH lies in. But I%26#39;ll still recommend thatyou ask on a Swedish forum. Don%26#39;t know if there are forums for any of the towns in southern Sweden.




|||



I did ask this in a Sweden forum as well, however, I wanted to ask in this forum as well because I am sure Copenhagen people do this as well. Thanks for the info

No comments:

Post a Comment