Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bertrams vs Bethal

I%26#39;m going to Copenhagen at the end of June and I noticed that both of these hotels rated very well (#4 and 5). My wife and I are looking for a hotel that is in a great location, has a local feel (not a major hotel chain) and is clean with decent service.





What do you think would be better? Bertrams or Bethal?




|||



Havve%26#39;nt lived in any of them myself, but Bertram definately gets my vote. That%26#39;s based on my knowledge of the different Copenhagen areas in general, and the desriptions off the hotels, that I%26#39;ve found by googling it...




|||



Thanks JensonDK. I was originally thinking that Bethal might be the better location since it%26#39;s close to the water so that%26#39;s good to know that Bertrams is in a better spot.





Is it easy to get to the airport from both of them?




|||



I will start by saying that my opinion on the locations are my own personal view - I know that others will feel different. But anyways - when We%26#39;re talking downtown Copenhagen, where both these hotels are situated, the distances are fairly short. I will say approx 3 km. in radius from %26quot;groundzero%26quot;, the centre.



Those 2 hotels are both situated in this area, in different ends of the 3 km radius.





Here is a link to journeyplanner, which states the transportoptions from airport(lufthavn) to Bertram:





www.rejseplanen.dk/bin/query.exe/en…





And the same for Bethel:





www.rejseplanen.dk/bin/query.exe/en…





Have a nice trip.




|||



...Just found out that the links does%26#39;nt work like I thought they would - instead use the %26quot;last input%26quot;-options or text the adresses yourself, and different suggestions for route and transport will show.




|||



Jensen,





The %26quot;last input%26quot; option only works for your computer.





From: Kastrup Lufthavn, Udenrigs (Tog, Metro, Bus)





To: Nyhavn 22, 1051 (for Bethel)



To: Vesterbrogade 107, 1620 (for Bertrams)





I would prefer to stay around Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn as I find Vesterbro dull and sleazy.





Hans




|||



Sleezy yes - dull - absolutely not. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment