Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Concert in Arhus?

I see that Alan Jackson is playing in Arhus on 13th August however I do not know where this concert might be held. Does anyone know? Thanks




|||



Hi,





The concert will be held at



Vestereng



Brendstrupgaardvej, 8200 Aarhus N





Tickets will soon be on saleat (Danish only):



http://www.billetnet.dk/





Hans




|||



Many thanks. Is this an open air venue? and accessible is it from Arhus centre? We will be flying from London. Any hotel recommendations please? Thank you again




|||



Yes, it%26#39;s an open air venue. It will take about 20 mins to get there by bus from city centre. In connection with concerts there is usually special buses from the Central Station to the venue, but the news about the concert was only out Friday so not much on the web yet.





Cheap, centrally located hotel is CABINN



www.cabinn.com/english/aarhus/aarhus.html





Hans




|||



Thank you Hans, this has been very helpful




|||



Sorry to post again but I am going to buy the tickets for the concert today. What are the advantages of buying VIP tickets? I have tried to use google to translate but I still do not understand. Thank you




|||



Translation from BilletNet:





VIP tickets give access to an area with better toilet facilities and possibilities to buy food and drinks.





Hans




|||



Also the flight I have booked I will need to check in online, are there internet cafes where i would be able to print my boarding passes near the Cabb inn?




|||



How long are you going to stay in Aarhus?





On Ryanair online check-in is available from 15 days up to 4 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.





Hans




|||



Only 3 nights, thanks you, I am not an experienced traveller so did not realise this. Thank you so much for your help I can go ahead and make my bookings. I am looking forward to this experience. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment